Bright and spacious, this two-storey walkout home slated for 881 Russell Lane (Lot 4) captures the best of golf course living. Enjoy watching golfers tee off down the ninth fairway, while soaking up the sun on your south-facing deck. Views to the east toward Seymour Bay make this a very desirable location. This home offers two floor plans to choose from—ranging from 1,728 to 1,920 square feet—with an optional double car garage/carport.
– Architecturally designed floorplan;
– Hardwood and tile flooring throughout;
– Quartz countertops with full height tile backsplash in kitchen;
– High-efficiency forced-air propane furnace;
– On-demand hot water and heat recovery ventilation systems;
– Professionally designed interior;
– Served by community water and sewer systems;
– All services are below ground.
We continue to update this page as new information becomes available. If you want to be on our email list to receive first notice when new information is available, email us at [email protected] or call us at 604-947-0000.
Note: Prices and descriptions of real estate on this website are subject to change without prior notice. E&OE.
ALL NEW HOMES CARRY FULL NEW HOME WARRANTY.
RUSSELL LANE is located above the 9th fairway of Bowen Island’s public nine-hole golf course, and has access to an extensive trail network that meanders around the golf course, throughout Cowan Point and down to Seymour Landing and Seymour Bay. It is close to the home of the future Inn/Guest House and passenger ferry to downtown Vancouver.
For more information about the development of Seymour Landing at Cowan Point, click here.