Bright and spacious, this two-storey, 2,052-square-foot, walkout home slated for 881 Russell Lane (Lot 4) captures the best of golf course living. Enjoy watching golfers tee off down the 9th fairway, while soaking up the sun on your south-facing deck. Views to the east toward Seymour Bay make this a very desirable location.
Under Construction — Ask us about options and incentives.
Starting at $1,225,000 plus GST.
– Architecturally designed floorplan;
– Sunny, south-facing 1/4-acre property;
– Open concept living/dining/kitchen with island peninsula;
– Master bedroom on the main floor with a walk-in closet and 5-piece ensuite;
– Two additional bedrooms and rec room on lower level;
– Professionally designed interior;
– Optional 2-car garage;
– Golf course and water views;
– Walking distance to a network of hiking trails;
– Served by community water and sewer systems;
– All services below ground;
– New Home Warranty.
We continue to update this page as new information becomes available. If you want to be on our email list to receive first notice when new information is available, email us at [email protected] or call us at 604-947-0000.
Note: Prices and descriptions of real estate on this website are subject to change without prior notice. E&OE.
ALL NEW HOMES CARRY FULL NEW HOME WARRANTY.
RUSSELL LANE is located above the 9th fairway of Bowen Island’s public nine-hole golf course, and has access to an extensive trail network that meanders around the golf course, throughout Cowan Point and down to Seymour Landing and Seymour Bay. It is close to the home of the future Inn/Guest House and passenger ferry to downtown Vancouver.
For more information about the development of Seymour Landing at Cowan Point, click here.